Job posted 23/9/2021.
AD Design is a top sign studio that works with Ireland’s leading architects, fitout specialists and brand agencies to deliver premium signage for blue-chip clients.
We are a progressive company that values the personal development and wellbeing of our team. We offer stability, good pay and modern working conditions in a fast-paced environment with plenty of variety in your workday. Most of our signage is tailormade so almost every new project needs graphic and industrial design input. Over 15+ years we have earned a reputation for superior quality and service and your role plays an important part.
Responsibilities of the job include:
- Converting artwork to scaled files & proofing.
- Extracting items from tender drawings, scaling, breaking apart and detailing for pricing, or for use in production files.
- Working closely with the tender bid manger to have files and elements for each tender broken out & priced on time.
- Working on general signage and wayfinding artwork for approval.
- Typesetting, proofing and prepress of our wayfinding products.
- A good understanding of materials and signage solutions for sign projects would be beneficial.
- The use of plotting software and equipment to prepare graphics for installations.
- Assisting in the general requirements of a day-to-day office and enquiries.
- Highly proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop).
- An understanding of signage design would be beneficial
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management with the ability to quickly switch gears where necessary in order to meet deadlines.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to present to the team your direction and any queries if not sure about anything.
- Strong sense of ownership; ability to estimate and manage workloads and prioritize efficiently.
- Strong typesetting skills.
- Must have extreme attention to detail.
- Previous experience in the ability to process enquiries, and specifications to allow the various elements of the job be broken out for pricing etc.
- Operation of Vinyl plotter when required.
- Experience working in the Signage Industry would be
- Knowledge of extracting technical details from drawings
- Experience operating a vinyl cutting machine.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €34,000.00-€36,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
Send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org