Job Posted 23/9/21.
AD Design is a top sign studio that works with Ireland’s leading architects, fitout specialists and brand agencies to deliver premium signage for blue-chip clients.
We are a progressive company that values the personal development and wellbeing of our team. We offer stability, good pay and modern working conditions in a fast-paced environment with plenty of variety in your workday. Most of our signage is tailormade so almost every new project needs graphic and industrial design input. Over 15+ years we have earned a reputation for superior quality and service and your role plays an important part.
This is a great opportunity to be involved in the company on multiple levels.
- Analyse signage tender documents, drawings and specifications and prepare budget submissions to meet client deadlines
- Liaise with clients to clarify specs and approve any alternative designs ahead of costing
- Collaborate with our in-house design team to develop cost-effective signage solutions that meet tender specifications
- Negotiate best rates for sign production with relevant vendors in our supplier network
- Build good working relationships with our supply partners to keep service levels high
- Track our supplier costs versus market rates and find alternative vendors as necessary
- Write up and issue tenders along with supporting documentation and sales material
- Maintain a database of all bids/tenders for use by the management team
- Keep management updated on the status of tenders and client feedback
Skillset and Qualities:
- 1-3 years experience
- ·Qualification in Quantity Surveying or background in managing construction projects is desirable
- Must be well organised, deadline-driven and comfortable working several tender projects simultaneously
- Attention to detail and focus is essential for proof reading and spec-checking tender documents
- Need good people skills and assertiveness to motivate suppliers to meet deadlines and give best rates
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills and good email etiquette
- Self-motivated team player and creative problem-solver who connects well with colleagues, suppliers and clients
- Knowledge of sign design / corporate branding is advantageous
- Desire to learn and use initiative to develop your role and standing in the company
- 8 hour shift
- Weekends free
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €40,000.00-€45,000.00 per year
Email CV and cover letter to email@example.com